A key driver of the economy, Infrastructure is highly responsible for propelling India’s overall development. The industry enjoys intense focus from the top officials of the Government for initiating policies that would ensure time-bound creation of world class infrastructure in the country. This sector includes power, bridges, dams, roads and urban infrastructure development.
Looking at the globalisation and mammoth growth in economy , India needs a huge development in Infrastructure sector . The recent initiatives from the Govt. Like- DMIC Infra Project, Special Investment Regions, SEZs, Logistic Parks and boost to MSMEs by extending special facilities is a clear indication of huge potential to invest in Infrastructure Sector.
- Dholera Special Investment Region ( Dholera SIR)
- DMIC Corridor Infra Projects
- Other Special Investment Regions (SIR) Projects
- Industrial Clusters
- Logistic Parks
- Public Private Partnership(PPP)
- S M E’s (Small & Medium Enterprises)